During the India-Africa Defence Dialogue (IADD) which was held on the sidelines of DefExpo 2022 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh launched the ‘India-Africa Security Fellowship Programme”.
Highlight of the Fellowship
- Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (MP-IDSA), the knowledge partner for the IADD, will host the Fellowship Programme.
- The fellowship will give an opportunity to African scholars to pursue research on defence and security issues in India.
|India-Africa Defence Dialogue (IADD)
- Held on: October 18, 2022
- Held in: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- IADD’s theme: ‘Adopting Strategy for Syner- gizing and Strengthening Defence and Security Cooperation.