On April 26, 2023 World’s first Nano DAP Liquid Fertilizer by IFFCO was introduced by Minister of Home Affairs & Cooperation Amit Shah at IFFCO Sadan, New Delhi.
- It is an effort to provide farmers the means to boost productivity & help increase their income.
- This initiative is in line with a Giant Step towards realising PM’s dream of Sahkar Se Samriddhi & Atmanirbhar Bharat.
About the Production
- IFFCO has set up manufacturing facilities for production of Nano DAP Fertilisers at Kalol, Kandla in Gujarat and Paradeep in Odisha.
- Production at Kalol Plant has already started and this year 5 crore Bottles of Nano DAP Liquid equivalent 25 lakh Ton of DAP will be produced.
- It is expected that by FY 2025-26, 18 crore bottles of Nano DAP will be produced through IFFCO’s 3 Nano DAP plants.