Google has launched a collaborative digital project with Indian institutions to map the language diversity of India.
About Project Vaani
- Launched by: The Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), ARTPARK (AI and Robotics Technology Park), and Google
- Launched in: December 2022
- Type of: Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool
- Launched for: Mapping the language diversity of India.
|What it Vaani?
- It is supposed to be an Al-based language model that can understand diverse Indian languages and dialects.