Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the 103rd Man Ki Baat announced the Meri Maati Mera Desh campaign which starts from 9th August 2023 for honouring the martyred brave-hearts of the country.
- Under this campaign, ‘Amrit Kalash Yatra’ will also be organized across the country.
- Prime Minister has suggested the Meri Maati Mera Desh campaign give true value to its tagline ‘Mitti ko naman, veeron ka vandan.’
- The campaign will include various programs across the country to remember the brave hearts (Veers).
Amrit Kalash Yatra
- During the campaign of “Meri Maati Mera Desh”, an Amrit Kalash Yatra will also be taken out.
- This ‘Amrit Kalash Yatra’ will reach Delhi, carrying the soil in 7,500 Kalash from villages and various corners of the country.