Recently, Union Minister for Environment, Forest, and Climate Change Shri Bhupender Yadav launched a mobile application, called “Meri LIFE” (My Life) to catalyze youth action for climate change as a build-up to June 5, World Environment Day.
- Launched on: May 15, 2023,
- Launched by: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Mission LIFE (Lifestyle for Environment): was launched by the Prime Minister of India on 201 October 2022 at Kevadia, Gujarat.
- The Meri LiFE app will help in creating a structured way to track the progress being made on Mission LIFE.
- Upon successful sign-up, users will be guided to participate in a series of LIFE-related tasks under the following 5 themes, namely, Save Energy, Save Water, Reduce Single-Use Plastic, Adopt Sustainable Food Systems, and Adopt Healthy Lifestyle.