Recently 3-Day International Conference on Green Hydrogen has concluded in New Delhi.
- Conference held at- Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi (5th-7th July, 2023)
- The conference is being organized by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, in partnership with the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Office of Principal Scientific Advisor to Government of India and the Confederation of Indian Industry.
- The conference inaugurated by Union Minister for Power and New and Renewable Energy Shri R. K. Singh.
- Aim- To explore how to establish a Green Hydrogen ecosystem and foster a systemic approach for meeting the global goals for decarbonization through Green Hydrogen.
- The conference will provide domestic and international participants from the industry and research communities an opportunity to dive deep into these national and global priorities, in line with the objectives embedded in India’s National Green Hydrogen Mission, a Mission launched by the ” Government of India to help achieve India’s target of Net Zero by the year 2070.