Skip to content
Indian States’ Electricity Transition
About the Report
- Published in: February 26, 2023
- Jointly Published by: Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) and Ember
- Analysed: 16 Indian states
- Karnataka and Gujarat made the most progress towards clean electricity transition. Haryana and Punjab are best positioned to further this transition.
- Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal must ramp up efforts to maximise their renewable energy generation potential and increase clean electricity transition commitments.