हिंदी में पढ़ें
1. Which country has become the new member of the International Solar Alliance? – Chile
- South American country Chile has become the 95th member of the International Solar Alliance.
- ISA is an alliance of more than 120 signatory countries.
- The International Solar Alliance was established as a joint effort of India and France.
- Currently, 116 countries are signatories to the ISA Framework Agreement.
2. Which West Indies player has recently announced his retirement from international cricket? – Sunil Narine
- West Indies mystery spinner Sunil Narine has announced his retirement from international cricket.
- 35-year-old Narine has played 6 Tests, 65 ODIs and 51 T20 matches.
- Sunil Narine has taken 165 international wickets for West Indies.
- Narine last played for West Indies in 2019.
- Narine said that he will continue to play franchise based league.
3. Which team won the title of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy? – Punjab
- Punjab cricket team has won the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy title for the first time by defeating Baroda team.
- Anmolpreet Singh performed brilliantly for Punjab.
- Anmolpreet Singh has become the first cricketer to score a century in the final of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy is a domestic T-20 cricket championship in India, which is organized by BCCI.
4. Who has become the first cricketer in the world cricket history to be timed out? – Angelo Mathews
- Sri Lankan middle-order batsman Angelo Mathews has become the first cricketer in the world to be timed out in the history of international cricket.
- He was given time out against Bangladesh in the ODI World Cup 2023.
- In the rules, ‘time out’ is also considered a type of out.
- According to ICC 40.1.1, the batsman has to come to play the next ball within 3 minutes after the fall of the wicket.
- It is noteworthy that in this World Cup this time has been fixed at 2 minutes.
5. Where is the second ‘World Local Production Forum’ being organised? – Hague
- Recently, the Indian delegation led by the Union Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers is participating in the 2nd ‘World Local Production Forum’ in The Hague.
- This is an initiative of the World Health Organization.
- The first World Local Production Forum was organized in the year 2021. It is being organized from 6th to 8th of this month.
6. With whom has APEDA signed an agreement to promote the export of Indian agricultural products? – Lulu Hypermarket
- Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) has signed an MoU with Lulu Hypermarket to promote the export of Indian agricultural products.
- APEDA’s prescribed products will be added to the Lulu Hypermarket retail chain.
- APEDA is an Indian apex export trade promotion active government body.
- It was established in 1986.
7. Who inaugurated the ‘Children’s Science Festival‘? – Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Union Minister of State for Science and Technology, Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated the Children Science Festival.
- Dr. Jitendra Singh also visited the stalls in the exhibition organized on this occasion.
- It was organized by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Indian Institute of Combined Medicine.
8. When is the ‘International Day for Biosphere Reserves’? – November 3
- In the year 2022 at the 41st Session of UNESCO’s general Conference, it was decided that November 3 would be celebrated worldwide as the International Day for Biosphere Reserves.
- Biosphere Reserves are protected areas, meant for the conservation of plants and animals.
- Human beings also depend on these protected areas for their livelihood activities.
- There are 738 biosphere reserves in 134 countries and there are 18 notified biosphere reserves in India.
9. Which country is funding India’s ‘Hunger Project’ and promote food security in Uttarakhand – Norway
- Norway will help fund India’s ‘Hunger Project’ and help strengthen women leaders to protect the environment and promote food security in Uttarakhand.
- The duration of the project would be three years, until September 2026 with a budget of ₹44.7 million.
- The project organizes capacity-building training for elected women representatives and federations, focusing on strengthening van panchayats (forest councils).
10. Which Indian state bagged the Global Responsible Tourism Award 2023? – Kerala
- Kerala bagged the prestigious Global Responsible Tourism Award 2023, for its sustainable and women-inclusive initiatives successfully promoted by the state’s Responsible Tourism Mission.
- The Global Responsible Tourism Awards, which cater to Africa, India and Latin America regions, were given in six categories including Tackling Plastic Waste; Meaningful Connections; Local Sourcing – Craft and Food;.
- Addressing Climate Change; Diversity and Inclusion and Nature-Positive Tourism.