On November 4, 2022, Union Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Shri Hardeep Singh Puri and Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan jointly inaugurated 15th Urban Mobility India (UMI) Conference & Expo 2022 in Kochi, Kerala.
- Organized from: 4-6 November 2022
- Organized in: Kochi, Kerala
- Theme of 15th UMI: Azadi @75 Sustainable Aatmanirbhar Urban Mobility”
- Organized by: Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs in collaboration with Govt. of Kerala
- 16th Urban Mobility India (UMI) Conference & Expo 2023 will be held in New Delhi.
Winner of Awards
- The city with the most sustainable transport system :’Ahmedabad bus rapid transport system’.
- The city for the best public transport system was won by Navi Mumbai for Sustainable city bus initiatives.
- The city with the best Non- Motorized Transport (NMT): New Town, Kolkata
- The city with the best intelligent transport system: Chennai
- The City with the most innovative financial mechanism: Bhopal City Link Ltd (BCLL).
- The city with the best green transport initiative: Indore for Green mobility initiative.
- The city for the best multimodal integration (metro rail): UP metro rail corporation, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The best metro rail for passenger service and satisfaction: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.