हिंदी में पढ़ें
1. Who won the gold medal in the men’s 50m rifle 3P event at the Asian Shooting Championships 2023 – Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar
- India’s star shooter Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar has won the gold medal in the men’s 50 meter rifle 3P event at the Asian Shooting Championships 2023.
- The mixed trap team of Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar and Manisha Keer and Prithviraj Tondiman also won the gold medal.
- It is noteworthy that the Asian Shooting Championship 2023 is being organized in Changwon, Republic of Korea.
2. Which country will host the FIFA Men’s World Cup 2034? – Saudi Arabia
- International Football Federation (FIFA) President Gianni Infantino has confirmed that Gulf country Saudi Arabia will host the FIFA World Cup 2034.
- Earlier, Australia refused the bid for the 2034 FIFA Men’s Football World Cup.
- The FIFA World Cup 2026 will be organized in Morocco (Africa) and 2030 will be organized in Portugal and Spain (Europe).
3. Who has become the third cricketer in the world to score 4 centuries in an ODI World Cup? – Quinton de Kock
- South African wicketkeeper batsman Quinton De Kock has become the third cricketer in the world to score 4 centuries in an ODI World Cup.
- Earlier, Kumar Sangakkara (four in 2015) and Rohit Sharma (five in 2019) had achieved this feat.
- Quinton de Kock has scored 4 centuries in 7 matches in the World Cup 2023.
4. Who has been appointed as the new CEO and MD of Tata Power Renewable Energy Limited? – Deepesh Nanda
- Tata Power, one of India’s largest integrated power companies, has appointed Deepesh Nanda as the Chairman and CEO and MD of Tata Power’s subsidiary Tata Power Renewable Energy Limited (TPREL) with effect from November 1. Presently the CEO and MD of Tata Power is Praveer Sinha.
5. Who inaugurated the branch of State Bank of India in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka? – Nirmala Sitharaman
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the branch of State Bank of India in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
- India’s High Commissioner to Sri Lanka Gopal Baglay and SBI Chairman Dinesh Khara were present on the occasion.
- SBI’s efforts have helped in the smooth extension of $1 billion credit line by the Government of India to Sri Lanka.
6. Who has been awarded the British Academy Book Prize for the year 2023? – Nandini Das
- India-born author Nandini Das has been awarded the 2023 British Academy Book Prize for global cultural understanding.
- He has been given this award for his book ‘Courting India: England, Mughal India and the Origins of Empire’.
7. In which stadium of India was the statue of great cricket player Sachin Tendulkar unveiled? – Wankhede Stadium
- The statue of great cricket player Sachin Tendulkar has been unveiled at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde unveiled a grand bronze statue of Sachin at the Wankhede Stadium.
- Sachin Tendulkar retired from international cricket 10 years ago i.e. in 2013 at Wankhede Stadium itself.
- Sachin is depicted in his trademark ‘lofted drive’ pose in this statue
8. India’s first-ever Lavender Farm is constructed in which state/UT? – Jammu and Kashmir
- India’s first-ever Lavender Farm is coming up at Challa village in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kathua district.
- It is spread over two hectares of land owned by the Department of Agriculture Production and Farmers Welfare.
- A native of Europe, lavender was introduced by the Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) in the temperate regions of the Jammu division under the CSIR-Aroma Mission in 2018, and Doda became the birthplace of India’s purple revolution.
9. What is the name of the platform launched by Prime Minister on the National Unity Day? – Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) platform
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for Amrit Vatika and Amrit Mahotsav Memorial and launched the Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) platform, designed for the country’s youth.
- It was launched at an event marking the culmination of the “Meri Maati Mera Desh” campaign’s Amrit Kalash Yatra at Kartavya Path in New Delhi.
10. Which institution was tasked with the preparation of ‘Vision India@2047’ plan? – NITI Aayog
- A vision document aimed at making India a developed country is in its final stages and a draft is expected to be ready by December, as per NITI Aayog CEO BVR Subrahmanyam.
- NITI Aayog was tasked with the consolidation of the ten sectoral thematic visions in July this year including infrastructure, welfare, commerce and industry, technology, and governance.
- NITI Aayog has also forecasted that India’s economy will be worth $30 trillion in 2047, with a per capita GDP of $17,590.