Skip to content
Country’s first Waste-to-Hydrogen Plant
- Recently, the Central government has announced that Country’s first waste-to-hydrogen plant is to be set up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Set up by: Sustainability solutions provider The Green Billions Ltd. (TGBL)
- Project cost: Over 430 Crore
- The plant will be set up by sustainability solutions provider TGBL, who has entered into a 30-year- long agreement with Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC).
- It will treat 350 tonnes of solid garbage every day by next year.
- The first 10 tonne reactor will be installed by November 2023 and the target to complete the entire plant is November 2024.