This year New York (1″) and Singapore (2) climbed up to the number one position of the world’s most expensive cities to live in. The average cost of living is up 8.1 per cent in 2022, owing to the Russian war in Ukraine and the lingering effects of the pandemic.
About the Report
- Released in: December, 2022
- Released by: Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
- Published: Half yearly
- Title: Worldwide Cost of Living 2022: How soaring inflation has affected prices globally
- Kyiv: The capital of Ukraine is not in the 2022 list.
- Tel Aviv (3) is third and Hong Kong, Los Angeles ary fourth expensive cities in world.