Skip to content
Climate Transparency Report, 2022
- Released on: October 20, 2022
- Edition: Eighth (8th)
- Prepared by: Report was developed by experts from 16 partner organizations from the majority of the G20 countries
- Theme for the 2022 edition: G20 response to the energy crisis: critical for 1.5°C.
- Report highlights the link between: Climate And Energy Crises. As per the report, the losses were the highest in four sectors:
- Services, manufacturing, agriculture, and construction.
- With respect to global emissions, the USA ranked first, as America contributes 25 percent of it.
- India suffered an income loss of 5.4 per cent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the highest among the G20 nations in 2021.