Recently, the Ministry of Rural Development’s Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) launched “Sangathan Se Samridhhi- Leaving no Rural Woman Behind”, a national campaign under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Samaveshi Vikaas, aimed at mobilizing 10 crore women from eligible rural households.
About the Sangathan se Samriddhi” Campaign
- Launched on: 18 April, 2023
- Launched by: Shri Giriraj Singh, Minister of Rural
Development and Panchayati Raj
- Launched in: New Delhi
- Objective: Mobilizing 10 crore women to draw benefits provided under DAY-NRIM.
- Period till June 30th 2023
- The campaign’s primary objective is to mobilize disadvantaged rural communities unaware of the benefits of the DAY-NRIM program.
- Aimed at mobilizing 10 crore women from eligible rural households.
|Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India in June 2011 as a restructured version of SwarnaJayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna. (SGSY).
- NRLM renamed as DAY-NRIM (Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana- National Rural Livelihoods Mission) w.c.f. March 29, 2016.