1. Morley-Minto Reform Bill was passed in :
[U.P.P.C.S. (Pre) 1994]
2. Which of the following Acts provided for communal representation in British India?
(a) Indian Councils Act, 1892
(b) Minto-Morley Reforms, 1909
(c) Montague-Chelmsford Reforms, 1919
(d) Government of India Act, 1935
[M.P.P.C.S. (Pre) 2019]
Ans. (b) Minto-Morley Reforms, 1909
3. The Indian Council Act of 1909 provided for :
(b) Communal representation
(d) Provincial autonomy
[U.P.P.C.S. (Pre) 1996]
Ans. (b) Communal representation
4. Seeds of discord were in which event during the National Movement and which eventually divided the country–
(a) Establishment of the Muslim League in 1906.
(b) Division of Bengal in 1905.
(c) Khilafat Movement Supported by Gandhiji.
(d) Reservation of seats and separate electorates for Muslims in legislative assemblies.
[U.P P.C.S. (Spl) (Pre) 2004, U.P U.D.A./L.D.A. (Pre) 2001]
Ans. (d) Reservation of seats and separate electorates for Muslims in legislative assemblies
5. Whom did Rajendra Prasad consider the father of Pakistan?
(a) Md. Jinnah
(b) Lord Mountbatten
(c) Lord Minto
(d) Liaquat Ali Khan
(e) None of the above/More than one of the above
[63rd B.P.S.C (Pre.) 2017]