India ranks 42 among 55 leading global economies on the 11 International IP Index released by the US Chambers of Commerce.
- International IP Index benchmarks the IP framework in 55 global economies across 50 unique indicators
International IP Index
- Released in: February, 2023
- Released by: US Chambers of Commerce
- Morocco, Thailand and Vietnam had the largest anprovements in their overall score at 2.5% 2.5% and 2.02% respectively
- Asia had the greatest improvement in the regional average score.
- Russia score dropped 21.62%