1. With reference to India, the terms ‘Halbi, Ho, and Kui’ Pertain to
(a) dance forms of Northwest India
(b) musical instruments
(c) pre-historic cave paintings
(d) tribal languages
[I.A.S. (Pre) 2021]
Ans. (d) musical instruments
2. The most widely spoken language after Hindi, in the Indian sub-continent, is –
[I.A.S. (Pre) 1993]
3. The most widely spoken language after Hindi in India, is
[M.P.P.C.S. (Pre) 2005]
4. Which of the following was given the classical language status in 2014?
[Uttarakhand P.C.S. (Pre) 2016]
5. Which one of the following languages belongs to the Austric group?
[I.A.S. (Pre) 1998]
6. Which one of the following is the largest linguistic group of India?
(e) None of these
[Chhattisgarh P.C.S. (Pre) 2015]
7. Which Indian language, is spoken maximum in the world after Hindi?
[Jharkhand P.C.S. (Pre) 2021]