1. Which of the following is not a Zoonotic disease?
[R.A.S./ R.T.S. (Pre) 2021]
2. Ergotism is due to consumption of :
(a) Contaminated grains
(b) Rotting vegetables
(c) Contaminated water
(d) Safe cooked food
[I.A.S. (Pre) 1998]
Ans. (a) Contaminated grains
3. ‘Athlete’s Foot’ is a disease caused by :
[I.A.S. (Pre) 2001]
4. Which of the following statements are correct?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below?
1. Femur is the longest bone in the human body.
2. Cholera is a disease caused by bacteria.
3. Athlete’s foot is a disease caused by virus.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 1 and 3
(c) 1 and 2
(d) 2 and 3
[U.P.P.C.S. (Pre) 2008]
5. Which disease is caused by the fungi?
(d) None of the above
[Jharkhand P.C.S. (Pre) 2013]
6. Which one of the following diseases is caused by Fungi?
(b) Colour blindness
[U.P. P.C.S. (Mains) 2016]
7. Which of the following human organ is affected by the consumption of aflatoxin food adulterant ?
[48th to 52nd B.P.S.C. (Pre) 2008]