हिंदी में पढ़ें
1. Who has become the first team to cross the mark of 200 medals in the National Games held in Goa – Maharashtra
- Maharashtra has become the first team to cross the mark of 200 medals in the 37th National Games in Goa.
- Mansi Mohite won the 200th medal in triathlon mixed relay, in which she won the gold medal.
- Maharashtra has so far won 203 medals including 70 gold. Whereas the Services team is at second position in the medal table.
2. Who has become the batsman to score the fastest double century in ODI World Cup history? – Glenn Maxwell
- Australian all-rounder Glenn Maxwell has become the batsman to score the fastest double century in ODI World Cup history.
- Maxwell achieved this feat in a match played against Afghanistan.
- Maxwell’s score of 201* is also the highest score made by any batsman in the second innings of ODI.
- Maxwell has also become the first non-opening batsman to score a double century in men’s ODI cricket.
3. Who launched the ‘Bharat Organics‘ brand of National Cooperative Organics Limited? – Amit Shah
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah launched the ‘Bharat Organics’ brand of the newly formed National Cooperative Organics Limited (NCOL).
- He also said that it will emerge as the most “trusted” brand in India and abroad.
- Shah also launched the logo, website and brochure of NCOL. He also presented NCOL membership certificates to five cooperative societies.
4. Which player won the ‘Paris Masters’ title in lawn tennis? – Novak Djokovic
- Star tennis player Novak Djokovic of Serbia has won the Paris Masters title for the seventh time.
- He defeated Grigor Dimitrov in the final. 36-year-old Djokovic left behind his own record as the oldest champion of the tournament.
- This was Djokovic’s 40th Masters 1000 title.
5. Which state government has recently issued an order to implement ‘Project Dolphin’? – Tamil Nadu
- Recently, the Government of Tamil Nadu issued an order to implement ‘Project Dolphin’ under the Integrated Development of Wildlife Habitat program of the Government of India.
- It will be implemented during 2023-2024 at a cost of Rs 8.13 crore.
- Under this, 60% of the amount will be given by the Central Government, while the remaining cost will be borne by the State
6. NATO has formally suspended the ‘Cold War-Security Treaty’, where is the headquarters of NATO? –Brussels
- The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has recently announced the formal suspension of the Cold War-era security treaty.
- Most of NATO’s 31 allies signed the Convention on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe in 1990.
- NATO was established on 4 April 1949.
- Its headquarters is in Brussels, Belgium.
7. Whom has the Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department developed the Agriculture 24/7 platform? – Wadhwani Institute
- The Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has developed the Agriculture 24/7 platform in collaboration with Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence (Wadhwani AI).
- It is the first automated artificial intelligence platform powered by Google.org.
- This platform scans news articles in multiple languages and translates them into English.
8. When was the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) scheme launched in India? – 2020
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced an extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) free ration scheme for another five years.
- The PMGKAY was introduced in 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic to provide 5 kg free foodgrains to eligible ration card holders under the National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA).
9. Which Union Ministry launched “Women for Water, Water for Women Campaign”? – Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) launches “Women for Water, Water for Women Campaign” under its flagship scheme Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT).
- It was launched in partnership with the Ministry’s National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM).
- Odisha Urban Academy is the knowledge partner.
10. Which institution released the ‘2024 Asia-Pacific Human Development Report’? – UNDP
- The 2024 Asia-Pacific Human Development Report was recently released by the UNDP.
- As per the report, the share of the population living in multidimensional poverty fell from 25 to 15 per cent between 2015-16 and 2019-21.
- The report also mentions that India has emerged among top countries with high income and wealth inequality.
- In India, between 2000 and 2022, per capita income soared from $442 to $2,389 while women are only 23 per cent of the labour force.