हिंदी में पढ़ें
1. Who flagged off Gujarat’s first heritage train? – Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off Gujarat’s first heritage train, which will be run by an electric engine.
- The interior of this train has been made of wood.
- This train with three coaches will connect ‘Ekta Nagar’ or ‘Kevadiya’ to Ahmedabad.
- It is noteworthy that Sardar Vallabhai Patel’s memorial ‘Statue of Unity’ is situated in Kevadiya itself.
2. Agartala-Akhaura Rail Project is related to India and which country? – Bangladesh
- Agartala-Akhaura Rail Project is a railway link project between India and Bangladesh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will jointly inaugurate the Cross Border Railway Project.
- This railway link project will promote trade between the two countries.
- After its launch, the travel time on Agartala-Kolkata route will reduce from 31 hours to 10 hours.
3. Who has been awarded the prestigious Ballon d’Or Award for the year 2023? – Lionel Messi
- Football legend Lionel Messi has been honored with the prestigious Ballon d’Or award for the year 2023.
- Messi has won the Ballon d’Or award for a record eighth time.
- The 67th Ballon d’Or Awards was held at the Theater du Châtelet in Paris, France.
- The Ballon d’Or is an annual award presented by the French magazine France Football.
4. Who created a new national record in women’s 20 km race walk at the 37th National Games in Goa? – Priyanka Goswami
- Priyanka Goswami of Uttar Pradesh has created a new national record in women’s 20 km race walk at the 37th National Games in Goa.
- He completed the race in 1 hour 36 minutes 35 seconds.
- Maharashtra’s Tejas Ashok Shirse set a new national sports record by completing the men’s 110m hurdles in 13.80 seconds.
5. When is National Unity Day celebrated every year? – 31 October
- National Unity Day is celebrated every year in India on the birth anniversary of Sardar Patel on 31 October.
- PM Modi participated in the National Unity Day celebrations in Kevadiya, Gujarat.
- In the year 2014, the Government of India had declared the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel as National Unity Day.
- Sardar Patel was the first Deputy Prime Minister of independent India.
6. Who has become the fifth Indian batsman to complete 18,000 runs in international cricket? – Rohit Sharma
- In the 29th match of the ODI World Cup 2023, Indian captain Rohit Sharma achieved a big achievement, he became the fifth Indian batsman to complete 18,000 runs in international cricket.
- Rohit is the 20th batsman in the world and 5th from India to achieve this feat.
- Rohit has also become the first captain to complete 1,000 ODI runs this year.
7. As per a recent study, which Indian state has the highest cancer incidence rate in the country? – Mizoram
- In spite of being the country’s second least populated State, Mizoram exhibits the highest incidence rate of cancer in India.
- The latest evidence from an 18-year trend study notes a consistent rise in cancer incidence and mortality in Mizoram, with stomach cancer emerging as the primary cause of cancer-related deaths among men, while lung cancer is the primary cause of deaths among women.
8. The Hostile Activity Watch Kernel (HAWK) system, is associated with which state? – Karnataka
- Karnataka, along with the Wildlife Trust of India, has launched the Hostile Activity Watch Kernel (HAWK) system.
- It is a special software for wildlife crime management. Data of 35,000 cases of wildlife crime and forest offences have been uploaded, so far.
- The system will include forest and wildlife offenses.
9. Which company launched India’s inaugural satellite-based gigabit broadband service? – Reliance Jio Infocomm
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited introduced JioSpaceFiber, India’s inaugural satellite-based gigabit broadband service.
- The aim is to provide high-speed internet connectivity to remote regions of India that were previously underserved or inaccessible.
10. As per the initial advance estimates of major kharif crops for 2023-24, which major crop is estimated to have a decline in production? – Rice
- According to the initial advance estimates of major kharif crops for the 2023-24 season released by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare (MoA&W), India’s rice production is projected to be 1,063.13 lakh metric tonnes (LMT).
- This represents a 3.7 percent decrease compared to the 1,105.12 LMT recorded during the same season the previous year.