हिंदी में पढ़ें
1. Who inaugurated the second edition of ‘World Food India 2023‘? – Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the second edition of ‘World Food India 2023’.
- It is being organized in New Delhi from 03 to 05 November.
- PM Modi also inaugurated the Food Street as part of World Food India 2023.
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries launched the first edition of World Food India in 2017.
2. With which country has India recently signed the ‘Mobility and Migration Agreement‘? – Italy
- India and European country Italy have recently signed the ‘Mobility and Migration Partnership Agreement’.
- Foreign Minister Dr. S Jaishankar had a fruitful meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Italy in Rome.
3. Who is the bowler with the highest Indian wicket taker in ODI World Cup history? – Mohammed Shami
- Fast bowler Mohammed Shami has become the highest wicket-taker for India in World Cup history.
- In this matter, he has left behind former Indian bowlers Zaheer Khan and Javagal Srinath, who had 44-44 wickets in their names.
- After that, the name of fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah comes in this list, who has taken 33 wickets so far.
- If we talk about most wickets in World Cup history, then this record is in the name of former Australian fast bowler Glenn McGrath who has taken 71 wickets.
4. With whom has the Election Commission signed an agreement to promote electoral literacy? – Ministry of Education
- The Election Commission of India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Education to bring electoral literacy in schools across the country.
- Its objective is to include voter education and electoral literacy in the curriculum from classes 6th to 12th in all schools.
- Under the MoU, study material on electoral literacy will be included in NCERT school textbooks and state education boards will also be advised to follow the same.
5. Who inaugurated the domestic sailing of the first international cruise liner ‘Costa Serena’ in India? – Sarbananda Sonowal
- Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbananda Sonowal launched the domestic sailing of ‘Costa Serena’, the first international cruise liner in India, in Mumbai.
- The target of 50 million cruise passengers in India by the year 2047 has also been discussed in the recently concluded Global Maritime India Summit 2023.
- Such cruise initiatives are part of ‘Dekho Apna Desh’.
6. Who was recently honored with the second Rohini Nayyar Award? – Dinanath Rajput
- Former software engineer Dinanath Rajput has been honored with the second Rohini Nayyar Award for his significant contribution in the empowerment of tribal women in Bastar, Chhattisgarh.
- Dinanath Rajput has established Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) only for women in Naxal affected areas.
7. Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport Project (KMTTP) aims to connect Kolkata Seaport with which country? – Myanmar
- Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport Project (KMTTP) aims to connect the seaport of Kolkata with Sittwe seaport in Rakhine State, Myanmar by sea.
- It also includes Inland Water Transport between Sittwe to River Kaladan.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari announced that a cross-border road, part of the ambitious Kaladan Project, which connects South Mizoram’s Lawngtlai district with Myanmar’s Sittwe port, is on track to be completed by November of this year.
8. Which European country announced to discontinue its ‘Golden visa initiative’ from 2024? – The Netherlands
- Launched in 2013, the Dutch golden visa initiative was designed to stimulate the economic growth of the Netherlands.
- The program required foreign investors to contribute a minimum of €1,250,000 to Dutch businesses.
This program was in line with the goals of several other countries that offer similar investment schemes.
- However, as of January 2024, the Netherlands will be discontinuing its ‘Golden Visa’ program.
9. Which organization regulates co-operative banks in India? – Reserve Bank of India
- Co-operative banks in India are regulated by both the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the respective state governments.
- RBI is responsible for licensing, supervision and regulation of co-operative banks in India.
- Co-operative banks are owned and controlled by the members, who democratically elect a board of directors.
- Co-operative banks were brought under the regulatory framework of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 2020.
10. India procured ‘S-400 air defence missile squadrons’ from which country? – Russia
- The Indian Air Force has successfully operationalized three of its S-400 air defense missile squadrons along its borders with China and Pakistan.
- In 2018-19, India agreed with Russia to procure S-400 missiles worth ₹35,000 crore.
- Out of five squadrons that were to be delivered, three were delivered.
- Whereas the delivery of the remaining two was hindered due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.