हिंदी में पढ़ें
1. Jharkhand was formed as the 28th state of India in which year? – 2000
- November 15 marks the Jharkhand Foundation Day.
- It was formed as the 28th state on November 15, 2000.
- Every year November 15th is celebrated as the Jharkhand Foundation Day across the state.
- Before this, the state was part of southern half of Bihar.
2. Which country is the host of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Leaders’ Meeting 2023? – USA
- The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is currently convening in San Francisco, USA, for Leaders’ Week, which commenced on November 11 and will culminate with the Economic Leaders’ Retreat on November 17.
- U.S. President Joe Biden met Chinese leader Xi Jinping for the first time in a year during the meeting and discussed US-China relationship and economic issues.
3. Mount Etna, which was seen in the news, is located in which country? – Italy
- Mount Etna in Italy, renowned as one of the world’s most active volcanoes, had raised public concerns due to its eruption the previous year.
- This volcanic activity has a long history, with recorded eruptions dating back to 1500 B.C., totaling over 200 eruptions since then.
4. Which Indian has been shortlisted for men’s ‘World Athlete of the Year’ award? – Neeraj Chopra
- Olympic and world champion javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra was shortlisted for men’s ‘World Athlete of the Year’ award.
- The 25-year-old Indian was one of the five athletes shortlisted for the prestigious honour.
- The other male athletes in the final list are USA’s Ryan Crouser (shot put), Sweden’s Mondo Duplantis (Pole vault), Kenya’s Kelvin Kiptum (marathon) and USA’s Noah Lyles (100m/200m).
5. Which city is the host of ‘Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue (IPRD)’? – New Delhi
- The Indian Navy’s annual top-tier international conference, known as the Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue (IPRD), is scheduled to take place in New Delhi.
- This event comes shortly after the Goa Maritime Conclave 2023, which was organized by the Indian Navy and took place in Goa.