Skip to content
Bharat Gaurav Tourist train tour on Ambedkar Circuit
- The Bharat Gaurav Tourist train tour on Ambedkar Circuit was flagged off on April 14, 2023 by Shri G. Kishan Reddy, Minister of Tourism, Culture and DONER, & Dr. Virendra Kumar, Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
- The main objective of this tourist train is to provide passengers with an insight into the life and accomplishments of BR Ambedkar. Additionally, it aims to promote domestic tourism and the idea of “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat”.
- The Yatra will include Visit to prominent places associated with the life of Baba Saheb Ambedkar like New Delhi, Mhow, Nagpur and sacred Buddhist sites like Sanchi, Sarnath, Gaya and Rajgir and
Nalanda in the tour itinerary.
- Janma Bhoomi (Mhow Birthplace)
Mahaparinivaran Bhoomi (Delhi place of demise)
- Chaitya Bhoomi (Mumbai) (Place of cremation)
- Deeksha Bhoomi (Nagpur) where he embraced Buddhism