1. The period of origination of the Rajasthani language is –
(a) 11th century
(b) last stage of the 12th century
(c) Initial stage of the 13th century
(d) 14th century
[R.A.S./R.T.S. (Pre) 1996]
Ans. (b) last stage of the 12th century
2. Which category of Rajasthani Literature is related to the story or narrative genre?
3. Identify the incorrect pair about the dialects of Rajasthan and the area of their prevalence-
(a) Tonk – Dhundhari
(b) Pali – Bagri
(c) Baran – Harauti
(d) Karauli – Mewati
4. The region of Rajasthan where ‘Harauti’ dialect is not generally spoken is –
[R.A.S./R.T.S. (Pre) 1993]
5. Which of the following is not a sub-dialect of Marwari?