Recently, on March 14, 2023 Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)-NITI Aayog launched ATI. Sarthi, a comprehensive self-monitoring framework to strengthen the ever-growing ecosystem of Atal Tinkering Labs
- As the name suggests, Sarthi is a charioteer and ATL Sarthi will enable the ATLs to be efficient and effective.
- The initiative has four pillars ensuring the performance enhancement of ATLs through regular process improvements like
- A self-reporting dashboard known as ‘MyATL Dashboard’
- Compliance SOPs for schools to ensure financial and non-financial compliances,
- On-ground enablement of ATLs in collaboration with relevant local authorities through Cluster-based Approach and
- Providing ownership to schools to analyze their performance through Performance- Enablement (PE) Matrix.